Sunday, December 04, 2011

Get your dollar bills ready and welcome to the stage...

I'm at that age where a bunch of my family and friends are getting married and having kids.  As a result, my Facebook page is inundated with wedding and baby pictures.  I don't keep up with that kind of stuff because, let's be honest, I really don't care.  If you've broken up with someone or started dating someone new, though, I want to know.  My interest is directly proportional to the gossipy-ness of what you're posting.

However, I randomly bumped into a person's baby pictures on Facebook recently.  Literally the first thought that came to my mind when I saw the daughter's name was "stripper name".  I'm pretty sure that it'd be in the best interests of everyone if I kept that thought to myself.  Though it would be kinda funny if she ended up on the pole in twenty years...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try to be Chantastic by leaving a comment!